AA
Breaking News
recent

Spotlight on Best Model Nigeria 2014 winner Chisom Elvis Ikpa


 Spotlight on Best Model Nigeria 2014 winner Chisom Elvis Ikpa 

Aside from featuring in movies including Career Woman and Tinsel, a soap opera, Chisom Elvis Ikpa is a young man that loves modeling. He won the Best Model Nigeria 2014 contest. With that feat, the actor cum model represented Nigeria at the Best Model of the World pageant in Istanbul, Turkey, the young man shares his passion for modeling.
Q:Why the interest in modeling?
RIGHT from childhood, I have really had passion for fashion. It has been part of me. It is really exciting and here I am doing what I enjoy most.


Q:What distinguished you from the rest in the competition?
  I believe it’s my height, abs and ability to interact with others.


Q:What was the experience like before the competition?
  On the day of the audition in Lagos, of all the guys picked, I didn’t see anyone as a challenge except for two guys, who came from another state.  However, I summoned courage because I have contested for other competitions before now.


Q:How did you feel winning Best Model Nigeria?
  I feel so happy. It’s an achievement because it’s something I have always wanted.




Q:Did your parents support you in this?
 I have the 100 per cent support of my parents. 


Q:Role models in terms of dressing
  Dbanj because of his fashion sense. In modeling, I like Uti Nwachukwu and Melvin.




Q:Favourite colour
  I love blue because it is cool, and also, I am a Chelsea fan.




Q:How was your experience at Best Model of the World 2014.
It was awesome. Meeting with models from over 50 countries of the world dosen’t just come easy. The experience I will forever cherish. Thank to Modelslink International for the opportunity.





Q:Where do you see yourself in five years from now?
  I see myself as a super model rocking both local and international runways, fashion shows and going higher in acting. 







Spotlight on Best Model Nigeria 2014 winner Chisom Elvis Ikpa
MODELSLINK INTERNATIONAL

MODELSLINK INTERNATIONAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Modelslink International . Powered by Blogger.