AA
Breaking News
recent

MEET THE 1ST MALE NIGERIAN TO WIN AN INTERNATIONAL MODELING COMPETITION

 FACE OF THE WORLD

 

I want to say a big thank u to everyone that made 2015 a good year for me. Winning the face of the world competition in Birmingham thank u @bestmodelnigeria for choosing me to represent Nigeria and I became the first Nigerian to go for the competition and again I won moreover being the first Nigeria male to win a competition outside Nigeria and to @divanexiee thank u for everything and am glad I found more than friendship with u as u r my family now and to my number one fan my Mother love u loads and to all family, friends and my fans I love u lets do more In 2016 I will make u proud ...

 

MODELSLINK INTERNATIONAL

MODELSLINK INTERNATIONAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Modelslink International . Powered by Blogger.